You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.
Wolters Reisen GmbH
Bremer Straße 61, 28816 Stuhr, Germany
Managing Directors: Tom Müller, Torge Petersen
Commercial registry: District court of Walsrode HRB 110468
Sales Tax ID: DE116637206
Wolters is licensee of the trademark TUI.
Our customer service will help you if you have questions regarding accommodation, bookings or reservations:
Dear customers, since we currently have a very high volume of e-mails and longer waiting times are therefore inevitable, please note:
- New bookings can be made without problems for most European countries. Simply book the desired holiday accommodation directly on our website. If you have any questions about the accommodation before booking or would like an individual offer, you may have to expect a longer response time than usual.
- Trips that have already been planned and booked for the summer can be carried out since the travel restrictions were lifted. Without official travel warnings from the Federal Foreign Office, free cancellations are not possible. Likewise, the current requirements for individual countries (e.g. registration via a form or submission of a current Covid 19 test) do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation. If you want to cancel your booking in accordance with the provider's general terms and conditions, please send an email with the word "Cancellation" plus your request number in the subject to email@example.com. You can find further information on cancellation and rebooking options in our travel information.
- The processing of the trips canceled or rebooked due to Covid-19 from the spring continues. If you have already contacted us, please be patient. Unfortunately, waiting times of up to 8 weeks are sometimes unavoidable. In order to help us and the other customers who are also waiting for an answer, please refrain from further questions. We will get in touch with you in any case!
- If you have any questions about existing bookings or rebookings or cancellation requests and have booked through us with one of the following providers, please contact the respective provider directly. Our customer service can not help you with these bookings, since the payment and travel is carried out by the respective provider, who is also your contractual partner: TUI Ferienhaus, Interchalet, Interhome, Novasol, dansommer, Belvilla, Center Parcs, Pierre et Vacances, Landal Green Parks, Frosch Ferienhaus, Sol og Strand. More Informations and contact details
- We are currently not available by telephone to deal with the processing of emails.
You are renting out a holiday home or apartment by yourself and are interested in working together with TUIvillas.com? Then contact our owner service:
Telefon +49 (0) 211 66 88 78-137 (Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Holiday-home agencies should please contact the Product Development department c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.
For travel agencies
Travel agencies can make bookings via a special professional version of TUIvillas.com.
Telefon +49 (0) 211 66 88 78-108 (Mon –Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Press enquiries are handled by our marketing team
Make your professional goals a reality with us:
Consumer Dispute Resolution / OS Platform
The European Commission provides a platform (the OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for users who reside in the EU and wish to settle disputes related to consumer law online. Wolters Reisen GmbH is not currently participating in an alternative - and for them, voluntary - dispute-resolution procedure. Therefore, the OS platform cannot be used by our customers.